Publicado hace 23 horas
I have a theory… 98% of people hate clowns and the other 2% are clowns
Danny Avidan (Sexbang)

(Fuente: munchbot)

Publicado hace 23 horas

theroomisonfiree:

Julian Casablancas & The Voidz at Governors Ball Music Festival

ph by Hilda Pellerano

Publicado hace 23 horas
Publicado hace 23 horas
Publicado hace 23 horas
blurrys:

chill hazel grace its a metaphor

blurrys:

chill hazel grace its a metaphor

(Fuente: celinaelixr)

Publicado hace 23 horas
Publicado hace 23 horas
fappuclno:

Slow down, grab the wall, wiggle like you trynna make yo ass fall off

fappuclno:

Slow down, grab the wall, wiggle like you trynna make yo ass fall off

(Fuente: ruinedchildhood)

Publicado hace 23 horas

(Fuente: )

Publicado hace 23 horas
Publicado hace 23 horas